Asylum Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum Guild on Wartune S34

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Holy Seal & Talent Caps
Tip for preparing for the future I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:10 pm by delritha

» [Guide] Guild Battle Adjustments
Tip for preparing for the future I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:43 am by Delisa

» [Guide] Party Invites
Tip for preparing for the future I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:22 am by delritha

» [Guide] Battle Protection
Tip for preparing for the future I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:20 am by delritha

» [Guide] The Lost Treasure
Tip for preparing for the future I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:15 am by delritha

» Patch 2.46 Part 1 - April 10th
Tip for preparing for the future I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:05 am by delritha

» Springtime Events
Tip for preparing for the future I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:09 pm by delritha

» Tip for preparing for the future
Tip for preparing for the future I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:30 pm by Ashlee1

» Soul Crystal Event Info
Tip for preparing for the future I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:53 pm by delritha

Tip for preparing for the future

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
delritha

Tip for preparing for the future Empty
PostSubject: Tip for preparing for the future   Tip for preparing for the future I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:44 pm

Some of these tips may not be suited for other people but I'm one of those people who like to plan ahead.

1. Save your Soul Crystals and Whips - This maybe more common now-a-days but Soul Crystals and whips help when they are affect the month's event. Last few months haven't shown much incentive to use them but you can always hope. It will help in the next few weeks that items will be able to stack to 9999 items instead of the current 999 items so it should help with your bag space in the future.
  2. Plan when you are getting major items - I have a huge spreadsheet showing when approximately I will level up, when I'll get the next more item for my level 70 gear, and when I will have enough crypt tokens to finish my level 70 trinkets. Knowing this helps me plan on my gold spending for enchanting.
    To give an example, this is my spreadsheet that has a few other things within: http://tinyurl.com/k85lr74
  3. You can save items in your mailbox for up to 4 days - If I know I'm going to get my next level 70 piece in 4-5 days, I will not take the money from my mailbox for my World Boss rewards.
Back to top Go down
queefess
queefess

PostSubject: Re: Tip for preparing for the future   Tip for preparing for the future I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:42 pm

If you don't open the mail, it will stay in your mailbox for 30 days.
Back to top Go down
delritha

PostSubject: Re: Tip for preparing for the future   Tip for preparing for the future I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:51 pm

queefess wrote:
If you don't open the mail, it will stay in your mailbox for 30 days.

For World Boss mail though it lasts for 4 days. everything else, it lasts for 30 days.
Back to top Go down
Ashlee1
Ashlee1

PostSubject: Re: Tip for preparing for the future   Tip for preparing for the future I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:30 pm

incorrect, world boss will last in your mailbox for 30 IF YOU DO NOT open it. That's the key. I've been saving for weeks to be ready to enchant lvl 70 gear. At one point I had stuff that was in there for 3 weeks.

If you look at my mailbox screen shot you will see they delete in 29 days.

Tip for preparing for the future Wbrewards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tip for preparing for the future   Tip for preparing for the future I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tip for preparing for the future
Page 1 of 1