Asylum Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum Guild on Wartune S34

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Holy Seal & Talent Caps
Spire guide I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:10 pm by delritha

» [Guide] Guild Battle Adjustments
Spire guide I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:43 am by Delisa

» [Guide] Party Invites
Spire guide I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:22 am by delritha

» [Guide] Battle Protection
Spire guide I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:20 am by delritha

» [Guide] The Lost Treasure
Spire guide I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:15 am by delritha

» Patch 2.46 Part 1 - April 10th
Spire guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:05 am by delritha

» Springtime Events
Spire guide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:09 pm by delritha

» Tip for preparing for the future
Spire guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:30 pm by Ashlee1

» Soul Crystal Event Info
Spire guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:53 pm by delritha

Spire guide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Delisa
Co Admin

Spire guide Empty
PostSubject: Spire guide   Spire guide I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Rather than copy and paste the old Spire guide, I figured it was time to make a new one:

See http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/The_Spire for a summary of how to use the Spire abilities.
Guardian Shield: Reduces incoming damage by 90% for 3 rounds. 120 second cooldown.
Pean of Life: Heals you for half your maximum health. 60 second cooldown.
Vulcan Wrath: Increases your damage by 200% for 3 rounds. 60 second cooldown.
Sacred Nirvana: Revives you. If you are not dead, it revives another party member. 120 second cooldown.

Treasure Thief: This is a goblin add that appears randomly, rarely. If you kill it, it gives you an extra Spire ability--adding 1 use, randomly, to one of them. The Treasure Thief is relatively weak, not quite as strong as the 1st boss.

Boss strategies:

1st boss, Karl (minotaur): Rage builder for high br's. Most groups should be able to get past this one without any special strategy. If you're a low br level 46 group, then maybe you will have trouble. If so, use up all your spire abilities when you are having trouble.

2nd boss, Krowl (lizard): It will summon a group of adds at around the middle of the 2nd health bar. These should be killed using a relatively weak area damage ability. They shouldn't be a problem for most groups. This boss gives you a short-term debuff that should not be a problem for high-br groups. Build up rage after the adds are dead.

3rd boss, Muloch (worm): This boss enters with a group of adds, much tougher than Krowl's. They need to be killed as soon as possible, with a strong area damage ability. Important: This and the next two bosses will put a strong debuff on you during their last health bar. These debuffs stack. To avoid this, use Vulcan Wrath right before the last bar begins, and then use your Delphic to hopefully skip the last bar. Other party members can help with this. In high br groups, the weakest Delphic can be used for this.

4th boss, Garrol (snake): Tank and spank aside from the debuff, which needs the same treatment as the previous boss. A stronger Delphic should be used here, possibly from two members.

5th boss, Lorne (mantid): Similar to the previous boss, but stronger. Again, use a Delphic with Vulcan Wrath to skip last health bar. Go very slowly on this boss if rage is low.

6th boss, Randol (goblin): This boss hits very hard, and so burst heals or Spire abilities should be used to survive. This boss and later ones do not give you the damaging debuff.

7th boss, Pharrak (mummy): This boss hits relatively hard, but not in the strong bursts that the previous boss uses. It's not a big problem for groups of around 55-60k br, but it is very difficult for low br groups.

8th boss, Alikar (warlock): Has very strong area damage abilities. Kill as quickly as possible.

9th boss, Andela (archer): Has a 50% damage reflect shield that must be removed using Scatter Shot. This boss will frequently give you full rage with her attacks, which can be used for high damage abilities after the shield has been removed. The designated Scatter Shot archer will not need to build rage, because of this. If the shield is up, try to avoid destroying yourself. At this stage of server progression, it is handy to have 2 mages for this fight, because few of us have enough pdef and health to survive her attacks.

10th boss, Staphos (armored warrior): Purification required because of a 10k damage bleed.

11th boss, Bera (floating eyeball): Tends to 1-shot the tank. The below guide has a lot of additional strategic information for him. For my group, we debuff him with Incendiary Shot, use our resurrections when we can, and try to otherwise kill him as quickly as possible. Purification seems to be useful here, to remove defense debuffs.

12th boss, Darnos (headless knight): This boss has an enrage timer (1000%), and so it is wise to kill him as quickly as possible. It is not wise to have anyone placed behind the front tank(s) in the formation facing this boss, because it will sometimes attack those directly behind the main target. My group has passed him once.

13th boss, Maretti (sorceror): This boss hits very hard, occasionally with an attack that hits everyone in the group. He also has a +1000% damage enrage that occurs after several rounds. The below guide has some advice on him.

See here for more information: forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?66024-Spire-Tips and wartune.wikia.com/wiki/The_Spire

Last edited by Delisa on Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:02 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Indra

Spire guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spire guide   Spire guide I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:31 am

Regarding 9th Boss,if you are the only mage in the group than its better to use auto attack..and concentrate only on healing u r team.U need to survive to heal u r team Smile
Back to top Go down
Bobina

Spire guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spire guide   Spire guide I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Delisa wrote:
Rather than copy and paste the old Spire guide, I figured it was time to make a new one:

7th boss, Pharrak (mummy): This boss hits relatively hard, but not in the strong bursts that the previous boss uses. It's not a big problem for groups of around 55-60k br, but it is very difficult for low br groups.

This boss DOES give a debuff. A SLOW debuff. Also at the last bar.
Back to top Go down
Delisa
Co Admin

Spire guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spire guide   Spire guide I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:58 pm

Yes I've been planning to add something about that. Will probably revise the guide in light of this and other info soon.

Also note from the cited guide:

"3.) Boss 7 causes a slow debuff when he's at low health - you may actually WANT to let them get the slow debuffs on your team for use with boss 12 - see "6.)" for why."

"Edit: Purification is your biggest asset here; as is using the Guardian Shield defensive spire rune in conjunction with letting boss #7 apply his slow debuff. Trick is to have your front-most tanker (preferably mage) pop the Guardian Shield Rune if you can't puri the debuff, then have them wait until just before auto-attacking would occur THEN use an ability with a long cast time (if you do this properly, boss can attack 3 times to your 1); if front-most tank goes down, and you have 1 person in the middle, have THEM use the same exact trick (in other words, leave your recently deceased tanker lying on the ground for a bit until this secondary tanker's guardian shield duration is about to expire, THEN revive him - this will buy a great bit of time for your main tanker's guardian shield rune's cooldown timer to reset) - puri as often as possible, but time it to immediately follow when he does the debuff. "

I figure that the mummy debuff is not a big deal if it is an asset later.

Last edited by Delisa on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Catzy
Catzy

Spire guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spire guide   Spire guide I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:35 pm

Useful topic mostly for players with little experience and low.
I will add only that the - all profitable players to be + / - 2 levels are maksimalko effective team.
Back to top Go down
Delisa
Co Admin

Spire guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spire guide   Spire guide I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:00 am

14th boss, Saende, is a dragon similar to the final boss of Tarraton's Lair. He does the very damaging breath early in the fight, and so it's advisable to use Guardian's Shield early. It also applies a strong bleed that needs to be removed with Purification. This breath reoccurs after a few rounds, and Saende gets a 1000% enrage eventually, as with the previous two bosses.
Back to top Go down
Catzy
Catzy

Spire guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spire guide   Spire guide I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:38 am

Wartune Spire level 1 - 24
All boss and combat wish him every ! ! !
I wish you pleasant viewing .

Back to top Go down
Vetis
Vetis

Spire guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spire guide   Spire guide I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:32 am

That was an awesome video Catzy.
Back to top Go down
Delisa
Co Admin

Spire guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spire guide   Spire guide I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:40 pm

We made it to the Stage 15 boss today, Alisa the Succubus Queen. She is like the final boss in Lych's Lair. It seems wise to use a Vulcan's Wrath during the no-cooldown, free rage phase, but she did get the +1000% damage buff quickly it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Delisa
Co Admin

Spire guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spire guide   Spire guide I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:27 am

Made it to the Stage 16 boss a few days ago. Dinah hits pretty hard, but so did the things before her...
Back to top Go down
Delisa
Co Admin

Spire guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spire guide   Spire guide I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:33 pm

As expected, the continued no-cooldown phase on Dinah let us pass her last night. We made it to Sardon (stage 17) yesterday. He has a strong double-shot that we'll need to survive to go further.
Back to top Go down
Delisa
Co Admin

Spire guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spire guide   Spire guide I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:36 pm

We made it to stage 18 (Peter) a while back. Today we made it to Elise (stage 19). We didn't get to see much of her but she attacks quickly like other NPC's with that model.
Back to top Go down
Delisa
Co Admin

Spire guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spire guide   Spire guide I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:45 pm

As a general guide to how we got this far:

1. I tried to get Incendiary Shot on the Dragon before the breath, and on later bosses whenever possible.

2. Being level 80 does help.

3. Gaia + vulcan's!

Other than that it was largely gear-based progress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spire guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spire guide   Spire guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spire guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asylum Guild :: General Information-
Jump to: