Asylum Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum Guild on Wartune S34

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Holy Seal & Talent Caps
Astral Guid to Orange and Red I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:10 pm by delritha

» [Guide] Guild Battle Adjustments
Astral Guid to Orange and Red I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:43 am by Delisa

» [Guide] Party Invites
Astral Guid to Orange and Red I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:22 am by delritha

» [Guide] Battle Protection
Astral Guid to Orange and Red I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:20 am by delritha

» [Guide] The Lost Treasure
Astral Guid to Orange and Red I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:15 am by delritha

» Patch 2.46 Part 1 - April 10th
Astral Guid to Orange and Red I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:05 am by delritha

» Springtime Events
Astral Guid to Orange and Red I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:09 pm by delritha

» Tip for preparing for the future
Astral Guid to Orange and Red I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:30 pm by Ashlee1

» Soul Crystal Event Info
Astral Guid to Orange and Red I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:53 pm by delritha

Astral Guid to Orange and Red

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashlee1
Ashlee1

Astral Guid to Orange and Red Empty
PostSubject: Astral Guid to Orange and Red   Astral Guid to Orange and Red I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Several have asked me about what I found out about the astrals and how I keep getting orange and red astrals so I'll write it here for all to see.

In the empty field of the starry sky you will see 6 constellations light up. They always light up in this order starting at the far left. Capricorn or Sea Goat is you wish, Leo, Gemini, Sagittarius, Scorpio, and Aries.

Each one of these constellations have one of the orbs we click on in them or associated with them. Those orbs are as follows in order, Magus, Ceres, Pallas, Satum and Chiron.

The object is to click each orb when its associated constellation is lite up.

Magus - Capricorn
Ceres - Taurus
Pallas - Gemini
Satum - Leo
Chiron - Sagittarius
Scorpio - not used

Now this takes ALOT of time to do, as you cant have any astrals in the field or you wont see when each constellation lights up. So you either have to sell or Capture each and every astral as you get them. Its a long and drawn out process, but I can average 4 reds a week and about 8 oranges a week and that's not to count the number of purple/pinks that I get on top of that.

One note should be made its not a perfect system and many times I get to Chiron click at the right time and still only get a purple, but its a whole lot better then burning through some 1 to 2 million in gold to get blues, yellows and greens only, and the end payout is much greater.

If you have any other questions please feel free to pm me and ask.

Ash
Back to top Go down
Canthy
Canthy

PostSubject: Re: Astral Guid to Orange and Red   Astral Guid to Orange and Red I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:53 pm

So no more one-click capture.
And click Chiron while Sagittarius is shiny...
But did i get it right: to advance from magus to ceres or from pallas to satum i have to click it during right constellation is light up?
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Warrior Princes
Gabrielle Warrior Princes

PostSubject: Re: Astral Guid to Orange and Red   Astral Guid to Orange and Red I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:19 am

If I understood correctly, it should look something like:

Astral Guid to Orange and Red MAGUS
Magus

Astral Guid to Orange and Red CERES
Ceres

Astral Guid to Orange and Red PALLAS
Pallas

Astral Guid to Orange and Red SATURN
Saturn

Astral Guid to Orange and Red CHIRON
Chiron

I didn't really have the gold to try top light up Chiron; so I apologize if this causes any confusion.
Back to top Go down
Ashlee1
Ashlee1

PostSubject: Re: Astral Guid to Orange and Red   Astral Guid to Orange and Red I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:36 am

yes this is correct. You start with Magus. Then when Capricorn is lite up you click it this will move the light to the next orb, Ceres. Then when Aries, the bull bottom right, lights up you click it. Then next one, middle one is Pallas, you click this one when Gemini lights up. Click on the next one, Satum, when Leo lights up bottom left constellation, Finally when you have them all lite up click Chiron when the Centaur lights up, shown in the picture above.

Ash
Back to top Go down
Canthy
Canthy

PostSubject: Re: Astral Guid to Orange and Red   Astral Guid to Orange and Red I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:16 am

I did it today... spend whole WB cash on it... took me nearly half an hour, to do exactly like in the guide... and all i get was 3 purples... so i don't think that makes any differ for me from what auto-collect does... except for time Razz
Back to top Go down
Delisa
Co Admin

PostSubject: Re: Astral Guid to Orange and Red   Astral Guid to Orange and Red I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:14 am

I think lag might play into it. 7 million gold but no reds, and Chiron especially hates me (no reds or yellows, rarely purple, mostly blue)   Leo was working well for Satum though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral Guid to Orange and Red   Astral Guid to Orange and Red I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astral Guid to Orange and Red
Page 1 of 1