Asylum Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum Guild on Wartune S34

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Holy Seal & Talent Caps
Clothing Synthesis - Your old clothes aren't gone! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:10 pm by delritha

» [Guide] Guild Battle Adjustments
Clothing Synthesis - Your old clothes aren't gone! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:43 am by Delisa

» [Guide] Party Invites
Clothing Synthesis - Your old clothes aren't gone! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:22 am by delritha

» [Guide] Battle Protection
Clothing Synthesis - Your old clothes aren't gone! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:20 am by delritha

» [Guide] The Lost Treasure
Clothing Synthesis - Your old clothes aren't gone! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:15 am by delritha

» Patch 2.46 Part 1 - April 10th
Clothing Synthesis - Your old clothes aren't gone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:05 am by delritha

» Springtime Events
Clothing Synthesis - Your old clothes aren't gone! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:09 pm by delritha

» Tip for preparing for the future
Clothing Synthesis - Your old clothes aren't gone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:30 pm by Ashlee1

» Soul Crystal Event Info
Clothing Synthesis - Your old clothes aren't gone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:53 pm by delritha

Clothing Synthesis - Your old clothes aren't gone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aelwyd
Aelwyd

Clothing Synthesis - Your old clothes aren't gone! Empty
PostSubject: Clothing Synthesis - Your old clothes aren't gone!   Clothing Synthesis - Your old clothes aren't gone! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:17 am

I am not an expert in clothing synthesis but I have learned a few handy things while experimenting with it. One major aspect I have noticed is that not many players realize that once an item is synthesized into something else, it is not lost and you are not stuck with a fish on a pitchfork as your staff (a personal issue for me at one point).

If you have a favorite weapon cloak or set of wings you want to wear, you are not stuck wearing the most recent result of clothing synthesis. In fact, you can wear any of your clothes that you have ever owned at any time and still retain the benefits of the highest level of clothing you own.

How to do this? Use the dressing room.

In your inventory, equip the highest level of clothing you own. Then, in the dressing room (the tab next to clothing synthesis) you can sort through all of the clothing you have ever owned and pick your favorites to display on your character. Once you have all of your favorite items displayed on your character, click "Save Figure". That's it! At this point, you will still gain the benefits of your highest level clothing, but have a custom look that you actually want to wear!
Back to top Go down

Clothing Synthesis - Your old clothes aren't gone!
Page 1 of 1