Asylum Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum Guild on Wartune S34

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Holy Seal & Talent Caps
How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:10 pm by delritha

» [Guide] Guild Battle Adjustments
How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:43 am by Delisa

» [Guide] Party Invites
How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:22 am by delritha

» [Guide] Battle Protection
How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:20 am by delritha

» [Guide] The Lost Treasure
How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:15 am by delritha

» Patch 2.46 Part 1 - April 10th
How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:05 am by delritha

» Springtime Events
How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:09 pm by delritha

» Tip for preparing for the future
How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:30 pm by Ashlee1

» Soul Crystal Event Info
How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:53 pm by delritha

How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delisa
Co Admin

How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps Empty
PostSubject: How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps   How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:08 pm

1. Always fully enchant your gear as soon as possible.

2. Do arenas every day. You must get your arena set as soon as possible at level 35, 45, and 55. Do not replace set pieces with non-set pieces.

3. Do at least 2 battlegrounds every day. Get a pvp medallion.

4. Do Forgotten Catacombs (Crypts) every day, and use a Crypts key. Get the rings and jewels from the Crypts Shop when you can.

5. Upgrade Crypts rings and jewels to legendary when you can, or prioritize it strategically based on their statistics.

6. Use the Academy. Get your primary stats to your character level as soon as you can. Troop stats are usually secondary except for Troop Count and the one that increases your hero's power due to enlightenment.

7. Get every free mount that you can. Definitely take full advantage of every event in the game, as much as you can.

8. Use a full complement of astrals, and increase your guild skills. Level these as quickly as possible, after your gear is enchanted.

9. Improve Soul Engraving. After level 55, improve Wheel of Fate aura. As a good general rule, never sell any stones, tokens, whips, crystals, or other rewards unless you know exactly what they are. Save them or use them, instead.

Also, it's a good idea to do every possible world boss, and every guild battle that you can.

If you want to spend cash...

1. Buy socketing rods and gem appropriately for your class (see class guides).

2. Buy wings. Clothing increases initial rage but not br.

3. Buy more mounts. Each one helps a lot.

quick link to here: http://tinyurl.com/battlerating

Last edited by Delisa on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delisa
Co Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps   How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:12 am

Good and bad astrals:

Red astrals are best, yellow/orange is 2nd best, purple is 3rd, blue is 4th, and green has the lowest stats. However, a red astral that you don't need remains worse than a green one that you do need.

See here for more info as well: http://www.bbgsite.com/content/2013-07-23/20130723040045382.shtml
http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Astral
http://forums.gamefuse.com/showthread.php?2076-The-Definitive-Astral-Guide

Energine is a unique astral that feeds a given astral 500 points.

Good for Archers:
Force (PATK)
Sniper's Edge (Crit) and Determination (+ crit damage)--always use these together
Fortitude (PDEF) and Willpower (MDEF), depending on who you are fighting
Brilliance (Hit Points)
Goddess Blessing (reduces damage by a %%)
Enshieldment and Illusion: A chance to reduce incoming damage. Enshieldment is better, but both can be used at the same time. These are generally lower in usefulness than the ones listed above.

Good for Knights:
Force (PATK)
Brilliance (Hit Points)
Enshieldment: You should have a skill that heals you for a bit when you block. This makes block a high-priority stat for knights.
Will Destroyer: If you level this one enough, every hit will hit harder than a normal crit. May not be ideal for world boss, since world boss is guaranteed to be crit on some hits (replace with Determination then).
Goddess Blessing (reduces damage by a %%)

Good for Mages:
Mysticality (MATK)
Will Destroyer: If you level this one enough, every hit will hit harder than a normal crit. May not be ideal for world boss, since world boss is guaranteed to be crit on some hits (replace with Determination then).
Brilliance (Hit Points)
Controversially: Enshieldment (Block)--not sure if it's great, but many mages use it.
Charm is also better for mages than for anyone else.

Situationally useful for anyone:
Guardian Angel (reduces chance of incoming crit): Good if facing an opponent who relies on critical hits (archers, crit knights).

Charm: (only in solo content or battleground fighting, and have no other good astrals)

Deflection: Probably useful in some situations, but it's a gamble.

Ruthlessness (Floating Damage): A gamble for short fights. Statistically the same as an empty slot for very long fights.

Regeneration (chance to heal you for a %): Only a 10% chance, but can heal for a large amount, up to 50% of damage dealt.

Rarely or never useful:

Aegis (reduces incoming damage by a flat value): Useful at low levels. Very weak at level 40 and above, but can have value in tandem with stronger defenses. In short, if the incoming damage is high, Goddess Blessing is better. If it is low (such as, near 2000), then Aegis is better.

Blessed Health: 10% chance of giving you a small heal. If small amounts of hit points matter to you, go ahead. For most of us it doesn't matter.

Last edited by Delisa on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delisa
Co Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps   How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:50 pm

New information: as stats scale when people level, and with the new sylphs, the general wisdom on astrals has changed.

1. Crit and Determination are now very powerful for all classes, not just for archers.

2. The new sylphs were not designed with Will Destroyer in mind, but most especially the lightning sylph is not compatible with it.

3. Guardian Angel is now much more important, with everyone going crit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps   How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to improve your battle rating and be more effective, in simple steps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asylum Guild :: General Information-
Jump to: