Asylum Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum Guild on Wartune S34

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Holy Seal & Talent Caps
Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:10 pm by delritha

» [Guide] Guild Battle Adjustments
Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:43 am by Delisa

» [Guide] Party Invites
Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:22 am by delritha

» [Guide] Battle Protection
Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:20 am by delritha

» [Guide] The Lost Treasure
Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:15 am by delritha

» Patch 2.46 Part 1 - April 10th
Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:05 am by delritha

» Springtime Events
Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:09 pm by delritha

» Tip for preparing for the future
Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:30 pm by Ashlee1

» Soul Crystal Event Info
Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:53 pm by delritha

Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asiana

Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!! Empty
PostSubject: Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!!   Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:57 am

Wanna get free Bounty Scroll for free ??

Go FISHING !!! duh~~ and minimum requirements = LV5.

Once your fishing hit Level 5, a Koi-like Fish will start to appear - and rewards can be either lv5 luck stones and bounty scroll yay !!!

But, why so excited ???

There's actually a trick to gain easy rewards. You have 20/20 chances but are you sure can hit them all. You may try but I found an easier and faster way.

Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!! FgBE
Instructions:-
(requirements - Level 5 fishing & Spirit of Covenant)
1.) You go fishing - duh~ again
2.) Be patience and try hit a Koi-like fish (the white&red fish)
3.) Once you spear / hit that fish and reel back half way. Spam the fishing spear gear on top of you screen. Hit your mouse really realllllly FAST.
4.) IF you do it right. The fish won't disappear and you will keep spearing/ poking it for a few more times earning more rewards (of course your attempt will deplete as well.) - MAX I got 4 times.
** Once you fish disappear and you'll keep spamming - it will spear out and hit other fish - You need to keep calm and repeat again.
5.) Reset the timer - (You must have Spirit of Covenant for this step)
6.) Rinse and repeat...from step 2.

This is not a surefire way as sometimes the fish WILL disappear due to lag and connection issues. But for me, 70-80% of the time- I got it right Smile

Rewards can be between LV5 Luck Stones and Bounty Scroll so it's 50/50.

Practice makes perfect - don't blame me if it doesn't work for you the first time Smile
--------------

This trick can be applied to other fish especially when you're running low of Shadow Crystal which you can fish from the yellow fish below the tank.

P/S : Will not work on Wild Fish (the one you'll need help to catch) which reward Balens.
--------------

He's my result Smile
Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!! F1VX

Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!! FgED

Last edited by Asiana on Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
delritha

PostSubject: Re: Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!!   Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:20 pm

I am not sure what I'm doing differently that what you are doing, but I'm able to recreate this. I tried spamming the gear box right when I hit the fish, spamming the gear on the way back, and spammed it from the initial release, to the catching of the fish, and on the way back. So again, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong to not do this.
Back to top Go down
Asiana

PostSubject: Re: Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!!   Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:35 pm

delritha wrote:
I am not sure what I'm doing differently that what you are doing, but I'm able to recreate this. I tried spamming the gear box right when I hit the fish, spamming the gear on the way back, and spammed it from the initial release, to the catching of the fish, and on the way back. So again, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong to not do this.

I've tried fine tuning the method.
-Before you start fishing, refresh your game.
-During fishing keep your mouse pointer in the middle of the tank. (Seems that the angle of the spear does make some impact on the results)
-Spam the gear during the spear reeling back and near collection for multiple hits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!!   Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fish Free Bounty Scroll !! Get in HERE !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asylum Guild :: General Information-
Jump to: