Asylum Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum Guild on Wartune S34

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Holy Seal & Talent Caps
[Guide] The Lost Treasure I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:10 pm by delritha

» [Guide] Guild Battle Adjustments
[Guide] The Lost Treasure I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:43 am by Delisa

» [Guide] Party Invites
[Guide] The Lost Treasure I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:22 am by delritha

» [Guide] Battle Protection
[Guide] The Lost Treasure I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:20 am by delritha

» [Guide] The Lost Treasure
[Guide] The Lost Treasure I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:15 am by delritha

» Patch 2.46 Part 1 - April 10th
[Guide] The Lost Treasure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:05 am by delritha

» Springtime Events
[Guide] The Lost Treasure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:09 pm by delritha

» Tip for preparing for the future
[Guide] The Lost Treasure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:30 pm by Ashlee1

» Soul Crystal Event Info
[Guide] The Lost Treasure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:53 pm by delritha

[Guide] The Lost Treasure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
delritha

[Guide] The Lost Treasure Empty
PostSubject: [Guide] The Lost Treasure   [Guide] The Lost Treasure I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:15 am

Treasure Maps have been found scattered all around Cloud City. Legend has it that these maps hide a very special kind of material required to create Resistance Crystals. These crystals provide a powerful source of energy that significantly reduces damage received from enemies. There was never a better time than now to start treasure hunting!

Level Requirement: 55
NPC: Berdim in Cloud City
Daily Attempts: 5
Duration: All day

How to play

The Lost Treasure quest is a daily quest which can be accepted from Berdim in Cloud City. Berdim will give players a Treasure Map which will offer a hint as to where the treasure is hidden. Follow the hints to discover the treasure’s location, but be wary as the treasure is often guarded by vicious beasts! Upon successfully collecting the crystal shards they may be synthesized into different kinds of Resistance Crystals via the Blacksmith.
[Guide] The Lost Treasure CtvL78Y

[Guide] The Lost Treasure EwB7sgc

[Guide] The Lost Treasure JLSaTar

Treasure Maps

There are four Treasure Map qualities: Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. The higher quality the map is, the better the rewards which can be received from it. A Treasure Map’s quality has a chance to be improved using Balens or the required items.

[Guide] The Lost Treasure WiUTXXO

Rewards

• Rewards may be claimed 5 times per day. Once attempts have been used up, players may still participate in the quests but will earn no rewards.
  • Embarking upon a hunt with a party will earn greater rewards; however, the one who opened the treasure map may receive a bonus reward.
  • Rewards for each party member are determined by the quality of the map used.
  • Crystal Shards can be used in the Blacksmith to synthesize resistance crystals which are used within the Battle Protection system.

Rules

• If a member of the party is not within the battle-trigger area when digging for the treasure, the player may click the battle announcement in the chat system to immediately assist in battle.
  • Random occurrence: When collecting treasure, there is a chance to enter into battle for the treasure and a chance to automatically receive it.
Back to top Go down

[Guide] The Lost Treasure
Page 1 of 1