Asylum Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum Guild on Wartune S34

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Holy Seal & Talent Caps
[Guide] Battle Protection I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:10 pm by delritha

» [Guide] Guild Battle Adjustments
[Guide] Battle Protection I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:43 am by Delisa

» [Guide] Party Invites
[Guide] Battle Protection I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:22 am by delritha

» [Guide] Battle Protection
[Guide] Battle Protection I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:20 am by delritha

» [Guide] The Lost Treasure
[Guide] Battle Protection I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:15 am by delritha

» Patch 2.46 Part 1 - April 10th
[Guide] Battle Protection I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:05 am by delritha

» Springtime Events
[Guide] Battle Protection I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:09 pm by delritha

» Tip for preparing for the future
[Guide] Battle Protection I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:30 pm by Ashlee1

» Soul Crystal Event Info
[Guide] Battle Protection I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:53 pm by delritha

[Guide] Battle Protection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
delritha

[Guide] Battle Protection Empty
PostSubject: [Guide] Battle Protection   [Guide] Battle Protection I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:20 am

Unlocked at level 55, battle protection offers players a chance to incorporate elemental resistance in battle. The system requires skill and strategy to give you that extra edge in battle.

General Info

• The system can be found via the Character panel and is composed of two parts: Elemental resistance and RES reduction.
  • Battle Protection unlocks upon reaching level 55.
  • The player’s active sylph decides the type of elemental resistance during battle.

[Guide] Battle Protection PAA7zMD

Resistance and RES Reduction Effects

• Resistance can reduce the amount of damage received from certain elemental attacks. There are six different types of resistance: Wind, Fire, Water, Electro, Light, and Dark.
  • RES reduction can reduce the enemy’s resistance, which means the player’s attacks can cause more damage.

Elemental Resistance

There are six different types of elemental resistance. Each type of elemental resistance only works against the same type of elemental attack. For example, if the attacker brings the Amazon Queen into battle, then the defender would be required to have fire resistance in order to reduce the damage from the attacker.

Effect of RES Reduction on Resistance

• RES reduction can reduce the effect of all types of resistance; if a defender’s resistance is greater than the attacker’s RES reduction, then the damage caused to the defender will be greatly reduced. However, if the opposite is true, then the attacker’s damage dealt will be 100% + bonus damage to the defender.
  • RES reduction can be improved by socketing Will Crystals (RES reduction crystals) into the Reduce RES center shield in the Battle Protection system.

Resistance Shields

• Within the Battle Protection panel are 6 different shields. Each shield has 3 socketing slots in which players may socket various types of resistance crystals to increase resistance. Shields can only be socketed with three different types of crystal.
  • The Wooden Shield unlocks upon reaching level 55, the other shields will unlock later upon reaching certain requirements. Kingdom Marks are required to unlock the other shields and can be earned from “Battle Protection” quests.

[Guide] Battle Protection LVsJ2p9

Materials and Sources

• Crystal Shards: Obtained from various events, used to synthesize various types of resistance crystal in the Blacksmith.
  • Resistance Crystals: Can be synthesized using Crystal Shards in the Blacksmith.
  • RES Reduction (Will Crystals): Coming Soon.

[Guide] Battle Protection ZYCK1XM
Back to top Go down

[Guide] Battle Protection
Page 1 of 1